Sunday, October 11, 2015

Book Reviews - Author Gold

Tails From the Park Reviews




Purrrrrrrring! I can't decide whether to clean my whiskers, turn in circles, or go outside for another adventure.

It's one thing to tell stories and get them up on Amazon but getting reviews is the greatest gift an author can get. Thanks to my readers who took time out of their busy lives to post a review.

Reaching out with a paw of love.

If you want more Max get Tails From The Park (Series 3).




Who would think that a cat named Max would make me want to keep turning the page? Wherever he goes, something happens, and no matter how big the mess, he somehow comes out on top every time. Max continues to delight. VBF

There is more than one book in this series. The books are so cute and funny as they follow Max thru his adventures. I have already pre-ordered the next book. I just love cats. And I wlsh Max was my cat. C. A. Isbell 

Max lives a very full and exciting life, it is fun to see the world through Max's eyes.
Can't wait for the next one.Thomas Allen 

More great Max tails (tales). More scraps with the maintenance man, a conflict with a police dog causing the Sheriff to show up.... You need to read it yourself to learn of Max's other adventures including Max early life before coming to live with Mom and Dad, and Baby. This little character continues to delight and I hope there are more adventures to come.  OldGiantFan

Max continues to entertain me with his adventures.Mary E. Pergande

Max is such an interesting feline. Always getting into such cute situations.
The author Tim seems to think like a cat or does he actually converse with MAX??Nannyof4

Great fun. Great read. So glad I'm getting to know the Maxtor.Barbara Forman-Mack

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment