Friday, July 10, 2015

Amazon Says: You Won't Want To Miss This New Book

Coming Soon from MaxAmazon.com
 
Tails From The Park: Humorous adventure cat stories.

I Can't Sit Still

Tails From The Park: Humorous adventure cat stories. 
Max 
Release date: July 22, 2015
  
Kindle Edition$2.99 

 Learn more 
You have subscribed to new release emails for Max. You won't want to miss this new book.
I stand at the door to go outside. I go outside. No bugs. I stand at the door to go inside. I come inside. I hop up on the sofa to see what's going on out the window. I hop off the sofa and do fierce battle with the bad Santa. I win. I stand at the door to go outside...

Amazon says "You won't want to miss this new book."  I'm excited.

Want to be an early reader? I'm looking for some early reviews. I'll collect them and post them here. Give me your email address and I'll send you a PDF file to read. 


 


I know you will have a good time.

Max




No comments:

Post a Comment