Saturday, July 11, 2015

Who says cats are solitary?


Cats Bond

Well, they definitely hang out together. Baby and I have been together for a long time now. I'm certain we have a strong group scent. We are cat buddies.

Yes, we have our separate routines. I go out adventuring much more. She likes to stay close to home even when she is outside. I get distracted.

But, every day, several times a day, we spend time together especially if we have a window for viewing. 

Cats do balance their lives between play and sleep and just being. I like being with Baby.

Now, every cat is not my friend. For instance, there's a cat, Ivan, who lives in the park. I can't stand him. We just don't mesh. 

I can't tell you why some cats get along and others don't. Animal behaviorists have theories about how kittens are raised and if they spend enough time with their mothers before they are separated. 

I'm kinda sceptical on those theories because, just like humans--I've been watching--we like some cats and not others.

Have to tell you, Baby is a winner. 

Find out more about how we met in Tails From The Park.

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment