Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bugs!



Bugs!

Somehow they distract me from whatever else is happening. Like today...

My dad was working out editing details to get Tails from the Park ready to send to the publisher. I got bored waiting for something to come out of the printer and went to the window to see what was happening in the world.

And, then, I saw something. Was it a bug? I got into my stalking mode and slowly, slowly went over to see. 

This time it wasn't a bug. It was a tiny piece of fluff moving with the breeze from the fan. What a disappointment.

I have to say that bugs play an important part in my stories. They lead me off into daydreams or adventures. One time a bug helps me catch the bad guy! 

If you like spunky cats, I know you are going to like my stories. Join the Max Gang to get up to the minute publication news. The book is coming out soon. 

I'll let the Max Gang know when it's time to pre-order.

Head bumps!


No comments:

Post a Comment